- The owner of this Web site is a one person company STEELPOINT Adam Melańczuk with its office at ul. Wrzosowa 1A/22, 62-052 Komorniki k./Poznania, POLAND, REGON: 891138004. By accessing and using www.steelpoint.com.pl you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Although the information provided to you on this Web site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, STEELPOINT cannot and does not give any warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information made available herein and disclaims any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. STEELPOINT will not be liable to any party for any damages caused by the use of this Web site. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of any recommendation and this Web site should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action.
- Links to third party owned Web sites are provided only as a courtesy to our users. STEELPOINT has no control over third party owned websites and makes no warranties for any such third party owned Web sites.
- The copyright in this Web site, including without limitation, in all documents, files, text, images, graphics is owned by STEELPOINT company. Apart from what is expressly stated below, reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents is prohibited without the prior written permission. Modifications to the contents on this website are prohibited.
- You are authorized to copy and print extracts from this Web site for your personal non-commercial use.
- The STEELPOINT company does not allow to display its Web site or other data that are contained in it by other third-party Web services and Web sites.
- The information included on this Web site is not an offer made suitably to the Polish Civil Code and cannot be used to support any complaints against STEELPOINT, including claims for conclusion of any agreements.
- For more information contact us at: email@example.com.